Ingredients for Caesar Dressing:
- !/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fat free parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, through garlic press
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- sprinkle of sea salt
1. Blend all ingredients together.
2. Pour into jar or other container suitable for storage.
3. Enjoy right away or refrigerate for 24hrs so all the pepper and oregano flavor can come through!
4. Shake before each use.
Ingredients for Pizzas:
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast cut into chunks
- 4 100% Whole Wheat Mini Pitas
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- approximately 1/2 cup Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat over to 450 degrees.
2. Spread each pita with a tablespoon of homemade Caesar Dressing.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped chicken evenly over the dressing.
4. Sprinkle 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan Cheese evenly over the chicken.
5. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the 4 pita pizzas on the pan.
6. Bake for about 8 minutes, until the pita is golden and cheese is melted.
7. While the pitas are in the over, mix the lettuce, tomato, and homemade dressing in a bowl.
8. Place each pizza on a plate and top with salad mixture and 1 tbsp. of cheese.
Caesar Dressing Recipe and photo from: The Eat Clean Diet
Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza Recipe adapted from: skinnykitchen