- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Zest orange and lime into a large bowl.
2. Squeeze orange juice into bowl.
3. Add oil, garlic, and chicken, tossing to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Prepare grill, or grill pan over medium-high heat.
6. Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Cook chicken approximately 6 minutes per side or until done.
If you like the zesty flavor, feel free to squeeze some lime juice over your chicken while it is cooking!
Note: You can also use a Ziplock bag to marinate the chicken in.
Recipe from: The Gracious Pantry