- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Cooking Spray
(If broiling, preheat broiler)
1. Combine lemon juice, maple syrup, cider vinegar, and olive oil in a large zip-lock bag. Add the salmon to the bag and seal. Refrigerator for about 10 minutes, turning bag once.
2. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a microwave-sake bowl. Microwave at high for 1 minute.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Coat the pan with cooking spray and add salmon. Cook for approximately 3-4 minutes then turn over. Brush the marinade evenly over the fish and continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
**For best recipes, after you brush the marinade on, BROIL for about 3 minutes so that the glaze caramelizes into a tasty brown crust.