* 8 oz. thinly sliced roast beef
* 4 slices of Provolone cheese
* 2 large green bell peppers
* 1 medium sweet onion
* 6 oz Baby Bella mushrooms
* 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
* 1 Tbsp garlic – minced
* Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the peppers in half lengthwise and remove the ribs and seeds.
3. Slice the onion and saute it, as well as the mushrooms on medium heat with olive oil, minced garlic, and a little salt and pepper.
4. Slice the roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion/mushroom mixture. Allow to cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Place each pepper half in a baking dish, open side up. Spoon the meat/onion/mushroom mixture evenly into each pepper. It will be nearly overflowing.
6. Top each pepper with a slice of cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.