As you probably know, I am currently going through the 21 Day Fix program. Believe it or not, you have the flexibility to eat drinks and drink wine! So, this morning I thought I’d make one of the treat recipes, Banana Oatmeal Cookies. They turned out delicious and better yet, my 2 and 4 year old love them as well!
If you are doing the 21 Day Fix, one serving of these treats replaces 1 Yellow Container.
Ingredients: (Makes 8 servings, 2 cookies each)
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add bananas, raisins, and walnuts; mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls (1 Tbsp each) onto baking sheet and flatten cookies with a spatula.
- Bake for about 14-15 minutes or until firm.
Simple as that!