I am a HUGE potato chip lover! I could pass up a table full of cookies for a basket of chips any day of the week. Needless to say, potato chips are VERY RARELY part of my diet any more. So, I came across this recipe and HAD to give it a try! As expected, they are delicious!
- 1 Tbsp Malt Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat over to 425 degrees F.
- Slice sweet potatoes into thin slices.
- Place the slices on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes, flip, then an additional 10-12 minutes (or until EXTRA crisp).
- Place and shake sweet potato slices in a large Zip-Lock bag with Sea Salt and Vinegar.