Ok I jumped on the Kale bandwagon because I keep seeing all kinds of recipes with Kale in my Facebook Newsfeed and in my challengers meal plans. So, I thought I’d start simple and go with Kale Chips. Surprisingly, they were pretty good! I found all kinds of recipes that involved different spices but I kept it simple and they turned out just fine!
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Carefully remove the leaves from the stem using a kitchen knife, or, I was able to tear mine right off. Be sure they are in bite sized pieces.
- Wash and dry kale using a salad spinner. Make sure the leaves are fully dry before continuing.
- Drizzle olive oil over kale leaves and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Line leaves in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. The edges should be brown but not burnt!
- Remove and let cool on pan for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for some extra flavor!