|Mini Vegetable Egg Cups|
Serving: This recipe makes 6 egg cups and you can eat 2 per serving! So, this is enough for 3 days.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 oz Baby Spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat muffin tin with spray.
3. Place eggs in a large blow, whisk to blend, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
5. Fill green 21 Day Fix container with veggie mixture and separate in to 2 egg cups at a time. You will fill the container a total of 3 times in order to split among all 6 egg cups.
6. Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
You can store these in the refrigerator and heat them up in a microwave when you are ready to eat!
Remember, you can eat 2 per serving! Each serving is 1 green and 1 red container! I served these with a slice of Ezekiel Toast!