This recipe makes 8 servings with 1/8 meatloaf each.
* 2 lbs raw 93% lean ground turkey
* 1 cup all-natural mild salsa
* 1 cup COOKED quinoa, cooled
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped (I used minced garlic)
* 1 tsp sea salt
* 1 tsp ground black pepper
* 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley (for garnish)
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine turkey, salsa, quinoa, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well by hand or with a rubber spatula.
3. Shape mixture into a shape of a loaf and place in an ungreased 13×9 inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the center is no longer pink and meat is cooked through.
5. Let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
6. Serve garnished with parsley.