I have been wanting a little “treat” but don’t want the guilt, sugar, fat and calories that come with it; so I searched online and found this GREAT recipe from He and She Eat Clean. I had all of the ingredients in the kitchen, so I gave it a try this morning and it turns out they are DELICIOUS and hit the spot perfectly! I, as well as my 3 year old, HIGHLY recommend them 🙂 They tasted like a peanut butter no-bake!
|Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookies|
Ingredients: (Makes about 12 small cookies)
* 1/4 c natural peanut butter
* 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1 Tbsp honey
* 1/4 c egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)* 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk (you can add more if needed)
1. Place ALL ingredients in a blender and blend!
2. Line a dish with wax paper and scoop out 12 spoon fulls.
3. Place them in the freezer for 1 -2 hours.
Seriously, does it get any easier than that?!! Give them a try and let me know what you think!