Summer can be TOUGH! Everyone seems to think that Christmas time is the hardest part of the year but if you think about it, from May-August we are faced with multiple picnic holidays, summer barbeques, vacations, weekend get-aways, and more! I know when it’s really warm out people tend to skip meals or just grab quick snacks while at the pool or on-the-go with kids activities.
So, this Summer, (actually, NEXT WEEK!) I am hosting a 30 day Fit for Summer accountability group!
|30 Day Fit for Summer Challenge|
- The first week of the group, beginning next Monday, will be spent as our planning and prep week. Everyone in the group will set goals, take before measurements/pics, and then dive in to some healthy meal planning! I will provide an optional meal plan template and will also post my personal (and sample) meal plans! By the end of the first week everyone will be physically and mentally ready to begin Day 1, which will happen June 29th!
- Once Day 1 begins, each day I will provide a morning (and sometimes evening) post that will be in the form of motivation, a video, Summer traveling tips, support, or even a little assignment (for example, to post a small success for the week). Then, in the evenings everyone takes a couple minutes to check in with a daily rating on how their day went. I can not BEGIN to explain how beneficial this accountability piece has been for myself, and many others! It is so nice to go through an accountability group where EVERYONE in the group is on the same path of getting, and staying, healthy!
- Also, the group will run through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted. That way you don’t have to worry about your business be spread all over Facebook 🙂
- For starters, my groups are for my personal customers and Coaches, so I would officially need to be your Coach!! You can do that by signing up for a FREE account HERE! As part of my services, you will then have unlimited access to my accountability groups each month!
- Everyone in the group will also participate with a Challenge Pack, which is a Beachbody home fitness program of your choice (which I will help you determine) and replace one meal per day with Shakeology, which is a natural wellness shake (not a protein shake). You will be provided with 30 servings in your kit, which means 30 meals, at a flavor of your choice! Once the group is over, you can decide whether or not you want to continue. There are no strings attached. You can cancel at any time and there are no cancellation fees! Oh, and there is even a guarantee on ALL products. In fact, you can send your empty bag of shakeology back within 30 days and get a refund.
- As part of your Challenge Pack, you also have the option to get a 30 day FREE trial of Beachbody on Demand! Beachbody on Demand gives you access to over $3,000 worth of fitness programs / nutritional guides instantly at your finger tips. You can use any mobile device including your smart phone, to access the workouts, which is a GREAT perk during this high peak traveling time! At the end of your trial you decide if you want to continue (for a fee) or cancel. In any case, you will have the free opportunity to try out any and all Beachbody fitness programs to see what you like! All of the newer programs (21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, etc) do have one sneak peek workout; however, there are over 20 FULL programs in there!
Two VERY popular programs right now are the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. After all, it’s Summer time so who DOESN’T want a short program that will not only give you GREAT results in a short amount of time, but also help you to create new healthy positive habits – a healthy lifestyle change! Seriously, both of these programs are INCREDIBLE! If you could use a little help understanding WHAT you should be eating, WHEN you should be eating it, and HOW MUCH of it you should be eating, then either of these programs are for you! And should I mention they have 30 MINUTE workouts! I love to spend my Summer outside playing with my girls, taking walks, traveling, and just enjoying life, so, being able to squeeze a quick, EFFECTIVE workout in that only lasts 30 minutes is PERFECT!!
So, if you could use some motivation, support, and accountability this Summer to help get you, or keep you, on track, then join in on the fun! Again, my 30 day Fit for Summer group begins with a planning week on Monday, JUNE 22nd! If you would like to join, or if you would like more info, please fill out and submit the form below. I will definitely be in touch!!
Is your family vacation happening at some point during the group? NO PROBLEM! I remember my very first challenge group that I personally joined happened when I was on vacation too. And let me tell you, it was my FIRST vacation that I didn’t over indulge and gain weight! We can certainly work around your travel plans!
Oh, and I am limiting the number of spots for the group in order to provide consistent group and one:one support, so if you want in, submit the form below ASAP!