* 4 medium sized yams
* 1 tsp sea salt, divided use
* 1 tsp grated orange peel
* 1 Tbsp 100% orange juice
* 1 Tbsp butter, melted
* 1 Tbsp. raw honey (or maple syrup)
* ½ tsp. ground black pepper
* ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
* ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Arrange yams in glass baking dish. Season evenly with ¼ tsp. salt. Set aside.
3. Combine orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, butter, and honey in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
4. Pour orange juice mixture over yams; toss to coat.
5. Sprinkle evenly with remaining ¾ tsp. salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
6. Bake yams, stirring occasionally, for 40 to 50 minutes, or until fork tender.