|Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast|
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder roast (sirloin roast)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar – I used a little extra 😉
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
1. Season the pork with garlic powder and red pepper flakes then place in slow cooker.
2. Mix the broth and vinegar and pour over pork.
3. Add the honey on top.
4. Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours. I personally cooked mine for about 7 and it was perfect!
Tip: When transferring to a plate, use the extra juice to pour over top. It will taste delicious and stay moist!