|Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oatmeal|
Serves 4 at about 1/2 cups each
Container Counts: 1 1/2 yellow, 1/2 red, 1 tsp (per serving)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup steel cut oatmeal (I used Old Fashioned Oats)
- 1 1/2 scoops chocolate vegan Shakeology (I used regular chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp pure caramel extract
- 4 tsp all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tsp mixed berries (If you add more berries then you do need to add in either a 1/2 or full purple container)
I personally mix my oatmeal / water and then microwave it to save on time. I microwave on 30 second intervals until cooked to my desire. After that I added the other ingredients straight to the boil. The directions below are stove top directions.
1. Bring water and salt to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add oats and mix well. Reduce heat to low and gently boil (stirring occasionally) for about 20 or so minutes.
3. Add Shakeology, extract, and peanut butter. Mix well.
4. Top evenly with cinnamon and berries.