4 (4-oz.) each raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
1 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
½ cup low-sodium, organic vegetable broth
6 Tbsp. capers
1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Add flour and seal. Shake to coat chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken, cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
4. Add garlic; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
5. Add lemon juice, broth, capers, artichoke hearts, and mushrooms;
cook, turning chicken halfway through, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until
chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Those who follow the color coded potion plan such as the 21 Day Fix, this recipe would be 1 red, 1 green, and 1/2 blue/orange. This is for the JUST the recipe, not any side dishes you decide to add to it.