Good Afternoon! Can you believe that this time next week it will already be May?! With that being said, May is a big month in the Team Beachbody World! There is a brand new home fitness program being released and I am here to tell you all about it!
YOUv2 is a feel-good workout where you can expect to have a ton of fun with 80s/90s party tunes and an incredible group of ladies of all shapes and sizes! Leando Carvalho, creator or Brazil Butt Lift knows a thing or two about getting in to shape!
Who’s it for?
- YOUv2 is a dance-inspired workout that is easy to follow and GREAT for beginners who are starting on their health and fitness journey. This includes those who have never worked out, those who haven’t worked out in a long time, those who want to begin a life-style change, those who want to looks and feel better, as well as those who want to lose weight but don’t like the strict and intense diets and programs. Essentially, YOUv2 is for all fitness levels but especially to those who are starting out.
What workouts are involved?
There are 4 cardio-dance routines and 2 body-sculpting workouts where Leandro teaches you easy to follow moves step-by-step (with an AWESOME soundtrack!)
–> NO EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED (If you would like to take your workouts up a notch and follow the “Intensifier,” it is recommended to use weighted gloves)
- Move your Body (29 minutes) – Get ready to shimmy, shake, and strike a pose to “Let’s Get Loud,” originally recorded by Jennifer Lopez.
- Work It Shake It (29 minutes) – Put your unique attitude into every move of this disco-themed routine as you groove to “She Works Hard For The Money,” originally recorded by Donna Summer.
- Rock It Out (29 minutes) – Grab your air guitar, let out that inner rockstar, and dance it out to “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” originally recorded by Pat Benatar.
- Sweet Sensation (28 minutes) – It’s time for you to shine and party like it’s 1991 to “Good Vibrations,” originally recorded by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch featuring Loleatta Holloway.
- Sculpt Shack (34 minutes) – You’ll learn to love the burn in this standing total-body sculpting routine as you tone to the beat of “Love Shack,” originally recorded by The B-52’s.
- Believe, Achieve, and Tone (31 minutes) – Ready to get down? Leandro knows you can conquer this mat-based routine after he gets you fired up with “Believe,” originally recorded by Cher.
I had an opportunity to try out a sneak peek workout the other week so feel free to check out my moves!
Is there a modifier in the workouts?
- This workout program has an intensifier for when you are ready to take your workouts up a notch.
- Kid’s Channel is a feature similar to a “modifier” but for kids, so they can get moving with you! It is exclusively available on Beachbody On Demand and only for YOUv2. The feature will be available at launch on the YOUv2 Beachbody On Demand Program Page for All Access Members.
What is the nutrition guide like?
- Full details have not been released yet; however, the program does come with a K.I.S.S. (Keep it Super Simple) & Just Eat Meal Guide that does support the Beachbody color coded portion control containers.
Options for Purchasing:
- Beachbody on Demand All Access Challenge Pack – This includes a month supply of Shakeology, the Portion Fix nutrition guide and container set, and a 12 month membership to Beachbody on Demand (digital access). This will give you full access to ALL programs, including YOUv2 as well as deluxe upgrades, the kids channel, and all future programs.
- YOUv2 All Access Kickstart Challenge Pack – This includes everything mentioned above PLUS a 3 Day Refresh Kit.
- YOUv2 DVD Challenge Pack – This includes a month supply of Shakeology, 30 days of Beachbody on Demand (basic, not full access), and the YOUv2 DVD kit which includes the workouts, Calendar of Workouts, Eating Plan (no containers), YOUv2 Journal, and Quick Start Guide.
- YOUv2 Base Kit – this includes the workouts, Calendar of Workouts, Eating Plan (no containers), YOUv2 journal, Quick Start Guide.
Please note: All documents including the Eating Plan, Journal, Calendar of workouts and more can be accessed through Beachbody on Demand.
When is it coming out?
- YOUv2 will be available for purchase on May 16th! BUT, at that time you can only purchase it through a Team Beachbody Coach, like myself!
- If you are not already actively working with a Coach, fill out the form below for information on how you can make ME your Coach! This will give you access to all of my monthly accountability groups too as well as my 1:1 support.
So what do you think? Does this sound like a program that would be a good fit for you? Are you ready to be a better version of YOU?!
Fill out the form below to be added to my “First to Know” contact list. I will then be in touch with details as they are released, as well as information on how to snag a copy for yourself!