I can’t believe I am saying this, but Summer is right around the corner! It is already May 12th! Where is the time going? I vividly remember this time almost 4 years ago. The weather was finally changing and I was pulling out some different crop pants and light-weight work clothes. The problem? The tops were getting snug and the pants were barely buttoning! I admit, I had to wear my pregnancy belly band over my old pants because some of them wouldn’t even button. Between the lack of confidence and unhappiness with my job, I decided that a change needed to happen.
Truth be told, I did try some different approaches. I tried counting points. I tired exercising. I tried eating healthy. NOTHING was working and honestly, I couldn’t figure out why. I’d lose a pound or two then gain 2 or 3 back the following week. I didn’t want to admit my problem and I wasn’t asking for help. BUT, I came to a breaking point. I woke up one morning and knew that something had to change. I was sick of feeling exhausted and crabby and quite frankly, so was my family.
So, I did something about it. I got in touch with my friend who was a Beachbody Coach. I had seen her posting for MONTHS about how happy she was and how great she felt. I thought she was crazy for posting so many pictures of her working out but I have to admit, it helped me come to the conclusion that SHE was going to be the one to help me get back on track.
From that point, I chatted with her on the phone and within 5 minutes I had decided that I was going to begin my own transformation with TurboFire, Shakeology, and an online accountability group.
I’m not going to lie. It wasn’t easy. There were times I wanted to quit. I slowly started to eliminate some of my favorite foods like sugary cereal, granola bars, and those after dinner sweet treats I would have multiple times a week. I was more willing to try new foods and sure enough, I found some that I liked!
But you know what made the biggest difference? Having the accountability group and being able to access it from the comfort of my own home. I didn’t have to go anywhere to check in and I had 24/7 support. That was the turning point for me with cooking in the kitchen. I HATED to cook. I’m still not a huge fan but my idea of cooking in the past was buying frozen skillet meals, tossing them in a skillet, and cooking them up for 15 or so minutes before serving. I KNOW some of you can relate to that, right?!
I also incorporated Shakeology, which was a LIFESAVER to me! I was an anti-shake girl. I never tried any type of shake except a milkshake. While it took me a few different recipes to try, I fell in love with it rather quickly! I knew 100% that it was something I would be sticking to even when the challenge was over. It’s not only super healthy, but it’s also convenient and one less meal or snack to plan out each day! (aka PERFECT for anyone who has a busy schedule)!
Throughout the group I learned tons of new recipes to try, tips, and one of the best parts was that I had that daily motivation to look forward to. I still wasn’t a fan of selfies so checking in with my accountability pictures wasn’t happening. BUT, I did check in in the evenings to rate my day and boy was that effective! I didn’t want to have to put that I cheated, indulged in sweet or salty treats, or missed some snacks. I wanted to be spot on! Of course I wasn’t perfect every single day and trust me, I’m still not! BUT, I was able to admit where I was struggling, get support, and move on!
By the end of the six week group I honestly felt like a new person. I had energy, I lost some weight, lost some inches, went down a pant size, and overall I felt SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENT!!
I continued on with Beachbody home fitness programs, Shakeology, and started running my OWN accountability groups as a Coach!
So here I am almost 4 years later, after running over 45 accountability groups of my own, introducing my Fit for Summer Challenge!
Fit for Summer is a 4 week group. The first week is planning week where we set goals, take measurements, learn about meal planning, actually create a meal plan, clean out the kitchen, and get physically and mentally prepared to begin the journey.
Then, we start in with our fitness programs, Shakeology, and meal plans the following week for 3 weeks. I personally help my challengers 1:1 and within the group to stay motivated, provide support, meal plans, accountability and so much more!
I have a huge passion for these accountability groups because I feel that having that 24/7 support and especially accountability is crucial. No one is alone and no one is left behind!
Here is what the group includes:
- Your choice of a beginner, intermediate or advanced level AT HOME workout programs that YOU choose based on your level and how much time you have to fit in!
- Customizable meal plan templates as well as my personal healthy eating meal plans (with recipes!)
- Cute color coded containers for portion control! (SO SIMPLE!)
- 30 healthy meals! ~ 30 Day supply of Shakeology at HALF PRICE! (the energy you gain will blow you away! PLUS, Matcha has been an added ingredient!!)
- Shaker Cup
- ME as your personal coach! (1:1 & Group Support)
- Access to my PRIVATE/Exclusive accountability group and first dibs on future groups
- Vacation travel and Summer Picnic survival tips
- A FREE T-Shirt or TANK when you finish the program and submit your results!
- An ENTIRE YEAR to *Beachbody ON Demand!* Stream over $6000 dollars worth of workout programs, exclusive versions AND nutrition plans/recipes, cooking show you can access from you phone, tablet, Smart TV, laptop or anything that can access the internet!
- ALL NEW 2017 FITNESS programs that are released including YOUv2 coming May 16th, Shift Shop coming July 13th, and rumor has it, Shaun T is back with a new program too!!
- The most AMAZING community of friends with similar goals you will ever meet….. and you will get that ENERGY back too!
- And let’s not forget, MOTHER’S DAY is THIS WEEKEND! You better believe I’ve got a Mother’s Day special going on!
So what do you think? Does this sound like something you’d like to try?
If you are not already working with a Coach and would like to snag one of the FINAL 4 SPOTS, or maybe you’d like some more info, fill out and submit the form below! If you would rather, you can email me at email@example.com with “Fit For Summer” as the Subject line!
I hope to hear from you soon!